Top Selling Gray Hexagon Sample Bundle (5)
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Different shades and finishes for unique options
- An easy way to try top tile options before you buy
- For residential & commercial use
- Great for backsplash, floor, bathroom, and shower
- Options Gray
- Finish Matte
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Commercial Wall | Floor
See it installed
Top Selling Gray Hexagon Sample Products includes:
- Paige Avorio 10" Hexagon Matte Cement Look Porcelain Tile
- HexArt Gris 8" Hexagon Porcelain Matte Tile
- Kaleko Hexagon Cement 8" Matte Porcelain Tile
- Texstone Gris 9" Matte Porcelain Hexagon Tile
- Pergola Gray 12.5" Hexagon Matte Porcelain Tile
Gray hexagon tiles are a trendy and versatile choice for adding a modern and stylish look to your space. Hexagon tiles, with their unique shape, can create visually appealing patterns and designs. Consider using different shades of gray to create a gradient effect or combine gray hexagon tiles with other complementary shapes and colors for a dynamic and personalized design. When using gray hexagon tiles, consider the overall color scheme and style of the space. Gray is a versatile color that can be paired with various other colors, such as white, black, or bold accent hues, to create different moods and aesthetics. Experiment with grout colors, tile sizes, and placement patterns to achieve the desired look.
No matter the unique look your going for, the Gray Hexagon Sample Bundle features 5 of our top styles that will allow you to test samples to choose the perfect look for you.
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
8", 9", 10", 12.5"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)