Watercolors Sea Green 1x1 Glass Mosaic
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Depth & Sparkle Evoke Exotic & Inspiring Designs
- Mesh Mounted Mosaic Sheets Provide Easy Installation
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Shower, Spa, Pool, & Most Wall Applications
See it installed
About The Tile: Featuring a sand-and-surf inspired palette of light blue, green, and gold, the Watercolors Regal Blue 1” x 1” Glass Mosaic creates a vibrant look for submerged applications. The stacked small-format 1” x 1” square mosaic pattern supports a classic pool design, as the unique color variations add a creative touch.
- Glass pool mosaic tile
- Sand-and-surf inspired palette of light blue, green, and gold
- Classic stacked small-format 1” x 1” square mosaic pattern
- Reflective glossy finish
- Face mounted mosaic sheets provide easy installation
- Can be used in pools, spas, showers, backsplashes, and more
About The Collection: Get ready to dive in with the Watercolors Collection, a versatile glass tile collection that delivers the depth and sparkle to make your own pool, spa, or water feature a vibrant oasis. Multicolor options introduce Mediterranean and Caribbean ambiance, breaking the mold to evoke exotic and inspiring designs. This series showcases a large variety of patterns, ranging from versatile square mosaics to contemporary mixes.
1" x 1"
11.75" x 10.75"
3.85" x 3.85"
V2 - Slight Variation
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)