Waves Golden Valley White 12x24 Fluted 3D Honed Marble Tile
- Buy 54 boxes at $32.85 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Impactful ridges make a statement
- Natural honed finish warms up a room
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Perfect for feature walls, backsplashes, outdoor walls
See it installed
Back to the beautiful basicsWaves Golden Valley 12x24 Fluted 3D Honed Marble Tile is a generously scaled tile and perfect example of modern fluting with a look of luxury. The stone is white with pronounced gray veining, adding interest, elegance, and a little intrigue. Its ridged surface is a fan favorite, further proof that fluted styles are among our best-selling textured tiles.
Ridges define a gently veined surfaceCombining a sophisticated color palette with a fluted 3D surface, the Waves Marble Collection offers up a modern interpretation of the design world’s most coveted natural stone. Nothing elevates a space like genuine marble. This curated series is available in an array of neutral hues, all of them featuring elegant veining and precise fabrication.
A honed finish, made even betterMarble is lovely in its natural state, with an endless variety of base hues, smoky tunes, veining, and shading; honed marble can keep scratches from marring its surface. A color-enhancing sealer can make marble appear even richer, darker, more enchanting—and the ridged tiles in this collection take beautifully to it.
12" x 24"
Cream with Gold and Beige Veining
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.