Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more!
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our NJ warehouse and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
About The Tile: Featuring cloud-like natural veining and an elevated white color palette, White Onyx 4" Hexagon Polished Marble tile creates a luminous visual. The slight translucency of the Onyx stone makes it suitable for backlighting, allowing for unique design possibilities. A polished finish supports a sleek look, suitable for flooring, walls, backsplashes, and beyond
- Authentic White Onyx marble tile
- Warm white surface with taupe and faded gray veining
- Cross-cut veining provide a unique cloud-like patterns
- Classic 3” x 3” mosaic pattern
- Natural translucency of the stone allows for backlighting
- Polished finish creates a sleek and elevated look
- Perfect for floors, walls, backsplashes, bathroom floor & wall tile
- Quarried in Portugal
What to Expect with White Onyx Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- High-traffic floor applications can affect finish
The Beauty of Natural Stone
Images, samples, and your final product will most likely vary thanks to the unique nature of each tile. These variations in color, pattern, and uniformity are celebrated as an essential design element and what helps to elevate natural stone as a statement of luxury.
About The Collection: The White Onyx Collection captures a unique sense of warmth, combining an elevated color palette of white, taupe, and faded gray with a distinct pattern of stone. Culled from the quarries of Portugal, this line of natural stone was carved out of cross-cut slabs, featuring cloud-like veining and circular patterns. The slight translucency of the Onyx stone makes it suitable for backlighting, allowing for unique design possibilities. Available in a multiple formats and finishes, the White Onyx Collection provides sophistication in both application and style.
11.5" x 13.97"
White with White and Gray Veining
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Before you start tiling, make sure that whatever surface the tiles are being installed to will be strong and structurally sound. Cement board, concrete or drywall is best, as these surfaces can handle the moisture of the tiling process. Plywood should be avoided, since the wood will warp with the added moisture and it will also be less waterproof, even after tiling.
Natural stones are products of nature; therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur. Verify all products before installation for any damage or defects such as chipped edges, broken pieces. No adjustment will be made after installation.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly is recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- 3/16" or 1/4" square notch trowel should be used when installing our marble material and ridges should be smoothed down with the flat side of the trowel prior to fixing the tiles in the mortar bed.
- To prevent scratching, Non-Sanded grout is ideal for all natural stone. In the event that your grout joints are larger than 1/8”, you should mix Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts for added density. Prior to grouting, test an area to make sure the stone surface will not scratch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- We highly recommend applying grout release prior to grouting the tile to facilitate cleaning and for protection against staining from contrasting color grouts.
After the stone is installed, and grouted, seal the stone with an appropriate high quality breathable stone sealer, to minimize water absorption, efflorescence, and potential staining. We recommend our polished sealer for polished stone. If necessary, a color enhancer may be applied to bring out the true color of the stone at any time after grouting. Follow sealer manufacturer's installation instructions. Reseal tile when the stone gets darker or as needed.
Use a wet-saw with a new, continuous rim diamond blade specifically designed for cutting marble. Do not use “turbo” or other notched blades designed for use with porcelain or ceramic as the teeth can cause a coarse cut, resulting in a heavily chipped edge.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
For normal care and maintenance of stone tiles, clean stone surfaces with a few drops of neutral cleaner, stone soap, or a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a clean soft cloth for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks. Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on marble or limestone. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners.