Amulet Mist Aubergine 18x36 Purple Metal Laminated Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Fusing upscale glamour with a metallic edge
- Mirrored titanium metal-faced porcelain tile
- Made for residential and commercial wall
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Amulet Mist Aubergine metal laminated porcelain tile has the ability to inspire and mesmerize with an exquisite interpretation of industrial glamour. With a metallic mirror body, this large-format 18” x 36“ wall tile is given movement with its reflective surface, adding palpable allure with its brilliant purple tone, much like jewelry for your walls. Place on any wall to add a heightened touch of elegance to your space.
About The Collection: : Fusing upscale glamour with a metallic edge, the Amulet Collection seizes the beauty of mirrored metal-faced porcelain tiles and creates an enigma that’s hard to unsee. This series of tiles uses PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) technology to coat thin layers of titanium on a glazed porcelain surface. The result is a refined metallic surface with a subtle reflective shine, creating a uniquely urban and upscale look. The advanced PVD technology is what permits this collection’s energetic color palette, containing five vivid shades from industrial style silver and gold to brilliant purple, to achieve an eclectic and memorable visual.
17.72" x 35.43"
3.6" x 7.6"
0.5% < Eb 3%
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)