Color One Steel Blue 2x8 Glossy Lava Stone Tile
- Buy 144 boxes at $17.50 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Also available in Cement Material
- Modern soft colorway
- Made for residential and commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
The beauty of handmade lava stoneMade of enduring lava stone, Color One Steel Blue 2x8 Glossy Lava Stone Tile gives natural stone subway tile a colorful refresh. The 2-by-8-inch format lends itself to a variety of installation patterns. When applied to lava stone, the glaze develops subtle crackle lines, surface variations, and pooling on the tile’s edges. This unique finish adds to this tile’s timeless character.
No two nuanced, hand-hewn tiles are perfectly alike.
Authentic lava stone, fully glazed
Its porous structure is waterproof, chemical resistant, and extremely durable.
Meet the iconic Color One systemThe Color One system is an original way to mix hues and materials for a look all your own. With Color One you get more. More variety, more materials, more applications. This handcrafted, artisanal collection of curated subway tiles—featuring cement, lava stone, and a mix of the two—invites you to play with shade, pattern, and color. Color One’s unique palettes and material options take creativity to the next level.
From volcanic lava stone to glazed masterpieceIt starts with nature: Lava stone forms when volcanic lava cools slowly, creating a characteristic texture with honeycombing on its surface. It offers the durability of natural stone, and the ability to take on colorful glazes. Lava stone is perfect for bathrooms and showers, as well as outdoor applications, such as pools, patios, and more.
2.36" x 7.87"
Floor and Wall
Floor and Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Cottage, Craftsman, Mediterranean, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing terrazzo or cement tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)