Aya White Polished Marble and Pearl Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Varying Rows of Interlocking Marble Stripes
- Modern Look Mosaic In a Unique Composition
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: With interlocking stripes of White Thassos Alaska and White Pearl marbles joined together to create a diverse chevron pattern, the Aya White Polished Marble and Pearl Mosaic tiles present a subtle and pristine design with a touch of fresh glamour. These polished-finished mosaic tiles offer a modern look in a unique composition, serving as an elegant yet eye-catching accent.
About The Collection: Redefine contemporary luxury with the high-grade marble mosaics of the Aya Collection. This modern chevron features varying rows of interlocking marble stripes, joined to create this diverse zigzag pattern. Three colorways allow for varying degrees of color contrast to emphasize this modern iteration of the chevron design: a subtle mix of white and gray; a sophisticated blend of pastel blue and Calacatta gold; and a bold combination of black and white. Used as a stand-out backsplash, or on the floors and walls of an entire interior, the Aya tiles seamlessly become the focal point of a room without overwhelming it, allowing for this stylish accent to define and complement any decor.
11.33" x 12.87"
2.1" x 9.95"
White Thassos + Alaska White + White Pearl
Sq Ft Per Box
2.02 per unit
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.