Bespoke Lantern Rain Cloud White Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Artisanal Recycled Glass Mosaic Tile
- Waterjet Cut Wide Arabesque Pattern
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: With faded pearl tones decorated with light blue and gray veining, the Bespoke Lantern Rain Cloud White Polished Glass Mosaic tiles create a luminous vivid visual. Cut from 24” x 48” sheets of glass, no piece is the same as another, presenting unique color movement, texture, and iridescence to create a dynamic and artisanal visual. A waterjet cut wide arabesque pattern creates a modern, decorative design, suitable for a variety of interior installations.
- Artisanal recycled glass mosaic tile
- Decorative waterjet-cut arabesque mosaic pattern
- Elegant white and gray palette with dynamic patterning and shade variations
- Through-body glass tinting technique creates consistent coloration
- Glamorous iridescent background
- Face-mounted mosaic sheets offer easy installation
- Can be used on shower walls, backsplashes, and more
About The Collection: Infuse the artistry of glass into your space with the Bespoke Collection, a series of one-of-a-kind recycled glass mosaic tiles. This engaging line offers a vibrant range of colors ranging from blues and greens, iridescent and bright whites, and a mixed assortment of grays and beiges in 5 unique patterns.
4" x 5.87"
10.68" x 14.18"
4" x 5.7"
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Art Deco, Beach, Craftsman, Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)