Bond Nimbus Silver 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 35 boxes at $6.75 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Durable, Italian Porcelain
- Fusion of Metropolitan and Industrial Style
- Striking Metallic Sheen and Opaque Oxidation
- Made for Residential and Commercial Floor or Wall Use
See it installed
Bond Nimbus 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile
About The Tile: The Bond Nimbus 24” x 48” Matte Porcelain tiles introduce a contemporary approach to industrial style design, creating a bold urban visual. These oversized porcelain tiles feature a striking metallic sheen and opaque oxidation, presenting an original interpretation of texture and surface. The silver gray hue of the Bond Nimbus tiles further enhances their boldness, embracing an unconventionally intimate take on industrial decor. Comes in 12x24", 24x48", 2x2", Teardrop and Foliage Hex.Key Features
- Made in Italy
- 24x48" Natural, Matte Finish Porcelain
- Made for indoor commercial and residential wall or floor use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom Floor & Wall Tile
About The Collection: The Bond Collection combines a modern metallic gleam with the opaque marks of age and oxidation to create this ultimate expression of urban chic. This large-format porcelain is offered in 5 stunning neutral shades, along with a vibrant green and blue colorway respectively that introduce a contemporary, unconventional touch. The hallmark of the collection is the fusion of metropolitan and industrial atmospheres that take on a warm, colorful, and inviting visual. Bond captures the intimate emotion of metal at its most natural and authentic, while refining its industrial edge to become a bold statement of elegance.
23.62" x 47.26"
3.75" x 7.8"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
> 2.600 N (ISO 10545-4)
8 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
15.49 Sq Ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)