Calypso 3D Carved Bianco White Brass Inlay 8x16 Textured Honed Marble Limestone Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
- 3D hand carved design
- Elegant black and white color palette
- Made for residential and commercial wall
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, wall
See it installed
About The Tile: The Calypso Bianco White 8” x 16” Honed Brass Inlay Marble Tiles feature a sumptuous marble and brass combination in an elegantly curvy composition. A skilled artist’s hand is thoughtfully visible in the hand-carved texture of the tile, which flows in a three-dimensional relief, showcasing the honed Banswara marble in all its richness. The result is a modern, mixed-material tile that celebrates ancient stone-carving tradition and style.
About The Collection: The sleek and dimensional Calypso Collection mixes high-end materials with fine artisanal details to feature a modern celebration of luxury design. A double crescent shape inspired by ancient Classical design is hand carved into the stone, as inlaid brass lines curve gracefully to delineate its form. An artisan’s hand is evident in the unique textured surface of each tile, available in white Banswara marble or black Kadappa limestone. The 8” x 16” format allows for great design flexibility, making these wall tiles a stunning choice for every space, from an eye-catching decorative element to a bold feature wall. The Calypso Collection offers a lavish take on stone tile, infusing contemporary style sensibilities into a traditional hand-crafted technique, resulting in a rich and elegant visual.
8" x 16"
White and Gold
Marble Limestone + Brass
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Classic, Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.