Carrara 12X24 Polished Marble Tile
- Buy 13 boxes at $13.67 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Authentic high-quality Carrara marble
- Elegant white base with gray veining
- Made for residential & commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, kitchen, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
A classic marble in a stylish formatThe Carrara 12X24 Polished Marble Tile is a perennial favorite, in a dramatic large format. This polished white marble features soft gray veining and can be paired with black marble for a checkerboard look. Its classic good looks make it appropriate for many design styles. Use it in entryways, bathroom floors, feature walls, and any space that needs an iconic and elegant touch.
Veining size and location will vary for each tile. Natural fissures can occur.
Natural variations in color, pattern, and uniformity are celebrated in design.
A masterfully curated selection of CarraraThe classic marble sought after the world over: Bianco Carrara remains an eternal favorite and is considered the marble "par excellence.” Bring a sense of gravity to your space and choose from our full suite of sizes, formats, and finishes. Match this classic marble with any style or combine multiple formats in one space to create a marble masterpiece.
The timeless beauty of a true classicUsed since Roman times as the stone of choice for sculptors and architects, Carrara comes in several different variations distinguished by different tones and vein patterns. Each piece of Carrara marble represents a unique expression of the quarry's iconic grey-on-white natural pattern. Become part of the legacy of Carrara and tap into the soothing energy of this natural stone.
12" x 24"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
12x12", 12x24", 16x32", 1x1"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.