Versilia Calacatta Oro Mosaic Tile Matte 2x2 Porcelain Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Unique Marble Look Matte Porcelain Tile
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Referencing one of the most luxurious Italian marbles, the Versilia Calacatta Oro 2” x 2” Matte Porcelain Mosaic replicates the thin gold and gray veining that embellish the ivory white surface of Calacatta Oro marble. These small-format mosaic tiles allow for an elegant application with a subtle geometric pattern, great for bathrooms, showers, shower floors, and backsplashes. A matte finish provides a smooth and modern look, enhancing the stone pattern for a natural and warm visual.
About The Collection: Who said a marble-look tile couldn’t be cozy? Our Versilia Collection features a warm and intimate variation of stone tiles, inviting a comfortable ambiance to any space without losing the luxurious glamour of marble. This unique porcelain line gracefully depicts broad gold and taupe veins and pencil-thin strokes against a bone-white background, providing the exquisite look of natural stone with the versatility and durability of porcelain. This series offers two marble patterns, the crisp and dramatically streaked Statuario and the softer Calacatta Oro, as multiple faces for each design ensure an authentic and diverse composition. The Versilia tiles are available in various sizes and finishes for any type of wall or floor application.
2.25" x 2.25"
11.77" x 11.77"
White with Gray and Gold Veining
2.3" x 4.6"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Craftsman, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Exterior Floor & Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)