Cream Misto 12x24 Honed Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Authentic high-grade marble
- Sophisticated veining throughout the body
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Cream Misto 12” x 24” Honed Marble Tiles are the epitome of elegance. Each tile in this series is one of a kind, featuring the distinct veining and color variation of the natural stone. These large-format marble tiles allow for seamless application with thin grout lines, forming a high-end look. A honed finish creates a matte surface, enhancing the natural tonality of the stone.
- Authentic Marble Tile Is Perfect for an Elegant and Refined Look
- Perfect Shade of Light Beige with the Added Sophistication of Veining Throughout Body
- Large-Format 12” x 24” for Floors, Walls, Backsplashes, fireplaces, and More
- Smooth, Unglazed Finish with a Honed Matte Sheen Provides a Usable Finish that Can Be Installed Anywhere
- Can Be Used Both Indoors and Outdoors with Proper Installation
About The Collection: Reminiscent of ancient Venetian palazzos, our Cream Misto Collection transforms any space into an architectural renaissance. Featuring a pale color palette of light beige with pencil-thin veins and dramatic color variations, these authentic marble tiles create a bold design statement through their refined subtlety. Explore the endless design possibilities these marble tiles have to offer with two available finishes, honed and polished, and a variety of sizes and formats, including large format, hexagons, mosaics, and trims. This series supports a range of installation options that can complement any style from traditional classic décor to modern chic.
12" x 24"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.