Driftwood Nargusta Wood Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Options Multicolor
- Finish Unfinished
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
Tap into the rustic beauty of nature with our Driftwood Collection. Crafted from the reclaimed wood of long-departed Southeast Asian fishing boats this eclectic series is re-purposed from wood planks in a staggered three-dimensional format, lending a rich sense of history to any space. Mixed grain patterns, nail holes, and natural erosion give each panel it's own distinctive set of characteristics, meaning no two pieces are ever alike. Inspired by the spirit of the sea, Driftwood is the premiere choice for designers and homeowners desiring the weathered appearance of reclaimed boat wood.
*Please note that this item is not fire rated
11.81" x 23.62"
Brown, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Dark Gray
4.1" x 11.9"
Reclaimed Boat Wood
1.93 sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
Before you start tiling, make sure that whatever surface the tiles are being installed to will be strong and structurally sound. Cement board, concrete or drywall is best, as these surfaces can handle the moisture of the tiling process. Plywood should be avoided, since the wood will warp with the added moisture and it will also be less waterproof, even after tiling.
- Using trowel, apply a thick quantity of adhesive above chalk line and using the straight edge of the trowel, smooth across application surface to a final thickness of approximately ¼”. (Adhesive should be applied in small quantities so that you are able to place material before adhesive sets). Run the notched (jagged) edge of the trowel across the adhesive to create ridges across the surface.
- Place initial tile with bottom edge flush with level guide, pressing firmly into adhesive. Use pin nailer to nail tile into place so it cannot sag while adhesive dries.
- Interlock consecutive tiles into place on wall, pressing each piece firmly against adhesive surface while also pushing against adjoining tile to minimize any gaps.
- Repeat step 4 across complete wall (applying additional adhesive per step 2 as needed) making sure that each piece stays flush with level guide.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for all consecutive rows until no additional full tiles can be placed on wall.
- Finishing top and/or bottom edge. Measure distance between edge and last complete row. Cut tiles to this width (*Note, if your edges are not straight you may have to custom cut pieces to fit) and then adhere cut tiles.
- Finishing sides. Measure distance between tiles and edge of wall for each row. Cut individual tiles to fit these distance and then adhere.
Use a Miter Saw/Chop Saw to cut material
If used in outdoor and wet areas, apply osmo wax oil to the surface every half year.