Easton Mesa Silver 2x8 Handmade Glazed Clay Brick Textured Ceramic Subway Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Hand painted & hand pressed clay
- Textured surface adds dimension & feel
- Made for residential & commercial wall Use
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
About The Tile: Feel the difference that texture makes with the Easton Mesa Silver 2” x 8” Glazed Clay Brick Subway Tile. With its natural texture, wavy surface, and cool silver color variations, no two pieces are exactly alike in shade and size. Be sure to lay out all tiles before installing to mix and match, and use a minimum of 1/8th inch grout joint to get the full artisanal and handmade effect.
- Cool Silver Colorway
- Hand Glazed & Hand Pressed 2” x 8” Clay Brick
- Wavy Surface Adds Dimension & Feel
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
About The Collection: A little texture can go a long way. The Easton Collection is a hand-painted and hand-pressed series of clay brick tile that is sure to be the star of your next backsplash or accent wall project. Each piece of Easton tile contains its own textural pattern and unique color variation–no two pieces are exactly alike. Let your inner designer run wild by mixing and matching various colorways for a true one-of-a-kind tiling experience. The Easton Collection is available in six colorways and three distinct textured formats.
2.04" x 7.87"
3.25" x 7.85"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century, Traditional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)