FusionTech Miami White 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 12 Box at $6.95 per sq. ft and save 14%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Large Format Has A Dramatic Design & Fewer Grout Lines
- Color-Body Porcelain With Authentic Quartzite Look
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor, Fireplace
See it installed
About The Tile: Referencing the sandy beaches and glamorous architecture of Miami, the FusionTech Miami White 24” x 48” Matte Porcelain Tiles feature a sandy white body with soft strokes of ivory and taupe. The result is bright and clean that merges outdoor and indoor design inspirations to create a harmonious and contemporary look.
- Stone-Look Through-Body Porcelain Tile
- 25 Different Tile Faces
- Rectified Edges
- Matte Finish
- Oversized 24” x 48” Tile
- Made in Italy
About The Collection: Beautiful texture, natural variations, and an impression of true stone coalesce to create the FusionTech Collection. Each stone representation fuses together the eternal quality of natural elements with a through-body porcelain construction, creating a stunning visual realism that can only be inspired by nature. These large-format porcelain tiles offer the strength and durability of modern technology with the enduring legacy of stone, that is further reinforced with an accessible color palette that showcases 25 different tile faces. With the ability to go on any surface, from floor to wall, and inside or out, this collection is the perfect fusion of technology and design.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.75" x 7.7"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Industrial, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)