Jewel Onyx Coral 24x48 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 32 boxes at $7.99 per sq. ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Inspired by Rich Layers & Dramatic Veining of Gemstone
- Made for Residential Wall & Floor / Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom and Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The Jewel Onyx Coral 24” x 48” Polished Porcelain tiles feature striking veining in shades of jewel toned pale pink with contrasting strokes of orange, replicating the rich tonality of onyx. 16 different faces recreate the diverse patterning of real stone, as a highly polished finish provides a glamorous reflective surface. Rectified edges reinforce a high-end visual with ultra-thin grout lines.
- Realistic Onyx-Look in a Porcelain Tile
- Striking Veining in Shades of Jewel-Toned Coral
- Oversized 24” x 48” Tile for Fewer Grout Joints
- 16 Diverse Tile Faces
- Made in Spain
About The Collection: Make a statement of regal opulence with the Jewel Onyx Collection. Inspired by the rich layers and dramatic veining of gemstone, this stunning line of decorative porcelain tiles mirrors the latest crown jewel in the world of design – the onyx stone. Using unique printing technology, these tiles showcase the striking beauty of the natural striations with all the benefits of porcelain. Three sophisticated jewel tones, blue, coral, and pearl, provide a bold yet elegant visual, as 16 distinct faces recreate the diverse patterning of real onyx. To complete the luxurious visual, the oversized 24” x 48” tiles combine with rectified edges to allow for an ultra-thin grout lines and fewer joints.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.75" x 7.9"
Floor | Wall
1800 - 2400 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Modern, Transitional, Tropical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)