Jewel Onyx Coral Pink 24x48 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 32 boxes at $7.99 sq.ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- A rich gemstone appearance
- Showstopping floor installations
- Suitable for residential & commercial projects
- Perfect for bathrooms, floors, walls, and more
See it installed
A highly polished gem of an oversized tile
Onyx, the gemstone, is softly textured, with wide swaths of white and random veining. It is fragile and rare. Jewel Onyx Coral is a stunning facsimile of this semi-precious stone, rendered in polished pink porcelain. The oversized Jewel Onyx Coral 24x48 Polished Porcelain Tile covers a lot of ground (and walls). It has all the properties of a gemstone, with the everyday ease of porcelain tile.
Fewer grout lines
Large-format tiles create a uniform, near-seamless look, and are easier to maintain.
A sustainable choice
Ethically manufactured in Spain, Jewel Onyx illustrates our commitment to environmental responsibility.
A shining example of gem-like porcelainA symbol of strength and balance, onyx is a rare gemstone treasured for its smooth look and luminosity. Our Jewel Onyx Collection brings this stone’s energy and beauty into the home—in multiple elegant hues and offered in oversized formats. Jewel Onyx has a polished, reflective surface that makes it look like it’s shining.
Beautiful, hard-wearing, eco-friendly porcelainOur Jewel Onyx porcelain collection performs at exceptional levels in many ways, with sustainability top of mind. Durable, with a long-lasting polished finish, it’s manufactured in Spain with the highest-quality raw materials, using environmentally friendly technologies, under the best possible working conditions.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.75" x 7.9"
Floor | Wall
1800 - 2400 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Modern, Transitional, Tropical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)