- Buy 66 boxes at $3.29 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Easy Install
- Floor Only
- Scratch Resistant
- Glue Down Install
- 28mil Wear Layer
- ProTXTM Top Coat
See it installed
About The Luxury Vinyl Tile: The Katone Wash Oak was designed to bring a modern, but calming feel to spaces. The washed color and soft tones of the graining make it ideal for creating inspiring spaces. Even with all its natural beauty, Katone is heavy-duty to its core--thanks to five custom-created layers that make it resistant to scratches, stains, weather and water. This 6x48 Luxury Vinyl Tile is engineered to set industry leading standards using our PROTX™ UV-cured urethane topcoat and a fiberglass layer. The result is a remarkable tile beautifully suited for high traffic areas, both commercial and residential.
About The Collection:The Katone Collection innovatively combines texture, color, and pattern to create a product that allows you to express any vision. Custom-designed to meet heavy commercial standards, Katone has a unique layer system that redefines them. Combining beautiful visuals with industry-leading scratch resistance, stain resistance and water resistance, Katone creates an unmatched space. Available in 3 styles.
Why Choose TileBar Luxury Vinyl Tile? Tilebar LVT has a ProTx™ UV-cured urethane topcoat layer that provides good to excellent protection against scuffs, scratches, stains and chemicals. With many design options available, Tilebar LVT can replicate the look of wood, stones, and abstracts, at a more affordable product and installation cost, and better performances in areas with moisture. Tilebar LVT is easier to clean and maintain compared to soft surface products, making it a popular choice for healthcare, education, corporate, hospitality, retail and other commercial and residential applications.
6" x 48"
5.95" x 7.95"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Floor Radiant Panel
Passes - 1; ≥ 0.45 watts/cm2
Passes - _ 8% Avg / 10% Single Value
Passes _E ≤ 8.0
28 mil (0.7mm)
Class III, Type B
Passes - Max 0.020 in/lin ft
Static Load Limit
Passes - Modified Test 2000 PSI
Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Art Deco, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Modern
Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Bathroom Floor, Commercial Floor
Passes 1" Mandrel - No Crack/Break
Passes - Max 0.010"