Lasa Silver Gold 12x24 Polished Marble Tile
$25.99 / sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Authentic Italian Made High-Grade Marble
- Dynamic Strokes & Distinct Natural Veining For A Bold Look
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor, Fireplace
About The Tile: With dynamic strokes of warm gray and gold across a cool white background, the Lasa Silver Gold 12” x 24” Polished Marble Tile provides a naturally luxurious look. The versatile large format size allows for design flexibility, as a polished finish ties the entire look to be the epitome of lavish.
- Luxury natural Italian marble tile
- Distinct natural veining for a bold look
- Elegant silver, white, and gold color palette
- Versatile 12” x 24” large-format size
- Sophisticated polished finish
- Great for floors, walls, fireplaces, backsplashes, and feature walls
- Quarried in Italy
What to Expect with Lasa Silver Gold Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- Heavy traffic, use, and cleaning can affect finish
About The Tile: Find the ultimate look of luxury with the Lasa Silver Gold Italian natural marble collection. Featuring bold natural veining of warm silver and gold against a crisp white background, this authentic marble fuses the beautifully untamed natural stone pattern with an organically polished and refined look, achieved with its elegant color palette. A glossy polished finish reinforces a luxe visual, providing a bright reflective surface. Suitable for flooring, walls, countertops, and beyond, this Italian marble tile is the epitome of what lavish looks like.
White with Silver and Gold Veining
3.8" x 7.8"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Lasa Silver Gold
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Mediterranean, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.