Lines Brass Inlay Black 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Through-body brass line provides an upscale feel
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor use
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
About the Tile: The Lines Ottone Black Tile melds together form and functionality. This beautiful yet durable 24x48 matte porcelain tile delivers an added touch of luxe with its through body brass line. With a slightly faded appearance, it gives off a modern industrial feeling. A great option for commercial spaces that crave a more upscale, unique ambiance or heavy traffic areas in the home. Mix with Lines Black, a solid version of Ottone, to create a complete look.Key Features
- Made in Italy
- Natural, Matte Finish with a Brass Lines
- Decorative Porcelain Tile
- Comes in 24x24" | 24x48" With Solid or Brass Lines
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
About the Collection: Go Beyond the Bar with the Lines collection, large format porcelain tiles that meld form and functionality. Consisting of both a solid option and a brass-lined option, they add a luxurious touch to any space. Perfect for commercial spaces that want a classy twist for flooring or residential spaces that crave a unique design. Available in 2 colors, 2 formats, and 2 sizes.
24" x 48"
Short brass line is 13.25”. Long brass line is 17.25”
2.85" x 7.45"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
8 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Safe for heated floors
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)