London White 3x9 Matte Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Spain
- Look and feel of old-world Europe
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
London White 3x9 Ceramic Wall Subway Tile
About The Collection: Did your invitation to the Royal Wedding seem to get lost in the mail? No worries - we've got the next best thing for you! The London Collection is all you need to bring the look and feel of old-world Europe into your space. Composed in a ceramic subway format, London is adaptable to any room or design in your home. A corresponding pencil trim is also available in addition to the matte ceramic subway tile. London is the definition of old-world flavor meeting the sensibilities of present-day design.Key Features
- Made in Spain
- 3x9" Ceramic Tile
- Natural, Matte Finish
- Subway Tile Is Perfect for Stacked, Herringbone, and Brick Patterns
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Any Indoor Wall
3" x 9"
2.9" x 8.8"
White Body Ceramic
0.17 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Farmhouse, Industrial, Traditional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)