Margo White and Gold 9" Hexagon Polished Calacatta Marble and Brass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- A fresh, exciting combination
- Hexagon adds modern notes
- Lends a luxe look to any space
- Uncommonly beautiful contrast
See it installed
Marble meets marble meets brass
About The Tile: Our Margo White Gold 9" Hexagon Marble and Brass Mosaic Tile is made of two ultra-luxe marbles: pure white Thassos and the gold-veined Calacatta. It’s accented by a bold, brass-striped inlay. Make a distinctive statement by installing this one-of-a-kind decorative tile in backsplashes, entryways, shower walls, and more.
Perfect, pure geometry lesson
The Margo collection features three mixed-media hexagon tiles, each made of two precious, polished marbles and studded with a brass inlay. This exceptionally elegant tile adds a sense of luxury to any space—whether installed as a backsplash or in a serene primary bath. Rotate these 9-inch hexagons in your installation to create endless pattern possibilities.
Exclusive selection of quality stones
The marble in our Margo Collection has been sourced from all over the world; it’s carefully selected to accentuate tones and veining patterns. The distinctive brass stripe provides balance and contrast. The tiles are fabricated on highly calibrated machinery for a seamless integration of materials. This unique design inspires a wide array of patterns, promising an enviable, sophisticated installation.
7.55" x 8.74"
White with Gray and Gold Veining
Marble + Brass
Floor | Wall
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Art Deco, Classic, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.