Michael Habachy Barcode 3D Medio Nova Gris 8x8 Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Portugal
- Modern Barcode Applied To Different Linear Directions
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About the collection: It’s universality that inspired Michael Habachy’s Barcode collection. He took the concept of the modern barcode and applied it in different linear directions on natural limestone and marble tile to create a transitional look. With depth and 3-dimensionality, the Barcode Collection exudes an artistic feel. Available in 3 colorways.
About the tile: Bring your own individual finger print into your space with Michael Habachy Barcode Medio Nova Gris.This 8x8 gray limestone tile has a varied personality; half is honed, lined tile and half is solid tile. It adds depth and texture to walls, fireplaces, and more. Gone are the days when tile was just laid and left, the Barcode collection allows your unique design to live on for years. Create a pattern true to you, the style options are endless!
8" x 8"
7.9" x 7.95"
0.43 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.