Mod Lunar Gray 12x36 3D Fluted Matte Ceramic Tile
- Buy 36 boxes at $7.60 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Brazil
- Large size reduces grout lines for sleeker look
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, fireplace
Instantly compelling clean lines
About The Tile: The light gray hue and 3D triangulated structure of the architecturally-inspired Mod Lunar Gray 3D Matte Ceramic Tile create a pleasant yet impactful design. These large-format decorative tiles exude pastel playfulness, yet hold the drama of light and shadow between their grooves. Mix and match with the colorways from this collection to create your own elevated concept.
Mid-century gets a design renaissance
Add the dimension of texture to your project with the clean lines of the Mod 3D Collection. These Brazilian-made, decorative ceramic tiles offer a captivating texture in a light-hearted color palette. This collection features six pastel colorways that can be mixed and matched or used individually to add a unique mid-century modern touch to any space.
An elegant installation with fewer seams
The Mod 3D Collection comes in a large format 12” x 36” that allows for installation with minimal seams, so the waves of this tile’s rhythm can flow uninterrupted. Its rectified edges ensure a consistent application with extra-thin grout lines. The architectural 3D structure and modern matte finish support a sophisticated, minimalist look that is easy on the eyes. Insider Tip: Discover how well two tiles can play together. Our complementary Mancala Lunar Gray is a perfect color match.
3" x 6"
11.41" x 35.37"
≥ 125 lbf
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)