Monet Savage 24x48 Artisan Decor Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Large Size Displays Less Grout Lines For A Sleeker Look
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: Escape to the tropics with the lush and lustrous Monet Savage 24” x 48” Artisan Decor Porcelain tiles. Featuring an artfully stunning botanical design, these matte-finished oversized wall tiles include two faces, ensuring a continuous pattern that does not adapt to its surrounding, but dominates it. Soft variations of emerald-green create a cool and modern ambiance that carries the mysterious allure of a tropical paradise.
- Silk Screened Leaf Motif
- Porcelain Tile
- Glazed Matte Finish
- Oversized 24” x 48” Size
- 2 Tile Faces
- Made in Italy
About The Collection: Indulge in a botanical fantasy with the radiant colors and captivating patterns of the Monet Collection. This tile series transforms your wall into a canvas, reimagining a silken wallpaper look into porcelain tile with the beauty and artistry of silk screening. Three oversized floral motifs balance their romantic vitality with soft shading and intricate lines, while each motif has 2 panel faces that create larger-than-life masterpieces. The Monet collection fuses artisanal craftsmanship with graphic vision, allowing these decorative tiles to be much more than ornamental.
23.62" x 47.24"
Green and White
3.75" x 7.75"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)