Moonrise Black Jade Polished Marble Waterjet Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Thassos marble and Black Jade, hand-selected for quality
- These stones have been precision-cut with a waterjet system
- Made for residential and commercial walls and floors
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
Beauty and precision in one mosaic
About The Tile: The Moonrise Black Jade Polished Marble Mosaic Tile features a pairing of precious stones with a celestial touch: a loping, rhythm of half-moons in pure white Thassos marble, with inky black jade filling the spaces between them. Sold as a conveniently sized, 9-by-12-inch mosaic sheet with a polished finish, Moonrise will cast a decorative glow on your walls and floors.
Treasured natural stones
Timeless materials interpreted for modern design.
The power of water
Mosaics are cut using an eco-friendly waterjet system.
A sonata of stones
Each of the four colorways of the Moonrise collection comprises two natural stones. The interplay of contrasting stones accentuates the curvature of the mosaic’s pattern. The unique half-moons and concave triangles that fill the spaces between them are precision-cut using an advanced waterjet system. This has the added benefit of ultra-tight joints, meaning minimal grout lines for a more precise installation.
Precision-cut soft curved lines
This stunning collection owes its perfection to waterjet technology. This is a cold-cutting process that allows for the most complex cuts and designs without using heat, which can be damaging. Traditional methods don’t come close to achieving such precise results. And because the process recycles all the water it uses back into the system, it’s eco-friendly, too.
8.97" x 11.96"
Black & White
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Black Jade, Thassos
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Mid Century
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.