Nero Dorato 12x24 Honed Marble Tile
- Buy 28 Box at $17.99 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Authentic high-grade Nero Dorato marble tile
- Bold stripes of white and gold against a black background
- Versatile large-format 12” x 24” tile is suitable for walls, floors, backsplashes, and more
- Quarried in Italy
See it installed
About The Tile: The beautiful Nero Dorato 12” x 24” Honed Marble Tile features a mixture of bold stripes and thin veining in white and gold against an inky black background. The large-format 12” x 24” size allows for this striking authentic marble to be installed in large and small space, suitable for walls, floors, backsplashes, and beyond.
- High-grade authentic black marble tile with striking gold and white veining
- Large-format 12” x 24” size
- Natural honed finish for installation for floors, walls, fireplaces, backsplashes, and feature walls
- Interior and exterior installation
- Made in Italy
What to Expect with Nero Dorato Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- Heavy traffic, use, and cleaning can affect finish
About The Collection: Strands of white and gold move across a velvety black background, creating the stunning Nero Dorato Collection. This exquisite line of marble tiles elevates the contrast between the spontaneous nature of the natural stone and its sleek colors to be an outstanding presentation of marble. A honed finish emphasizes the natural stone surface, allowing the natural colors of the marble to be the center of attention, fit for statement making high-end spaces. Available in both a large-format and mosaic, these tiles allow for great design flexibility and are suitable for wall and floor application in commercial and residential spaces.
12" x 24"
Black with Gold and White Veining
3.9" x 8.15"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
12" x 24", 11.81" x 11.81"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.