Nero Marquina 24x24 Polished Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Rich Authentic Black Marble with Crisp White Veining
- Available in a Full Suite of Sizes and Formats
- Made for Residential and Commercial Floor or Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
About The Tile: In a rich, velvelty black with bold white veining, the Nero Marquina 24x24 Polished Marble Tile stuns. Cover floors with this glamorous and mysterious classic piece to create a stunning ambiance. Made from hand-picked, Grade A marble, it is upscale living at a reasonable price.
The Quality of Marble: We take our marble selection seriously. Our purchasing team searches far and wide for the most reputable quarries to source our stone from. Once we find it, we make sure that the tiles themselves meet our high standards. Then we make them available to you to create stunning designs with.
Caring For Natural Stone: The beauty of this natural stone isn't without its upkeep. There are unique steps to take to ensure marble tile maintains its luster. Learn the how-to's today in our blog post!
24" x 24"
4" x 5.85"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
11.62 sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Contemporary, Industrial, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.