Optoro Brazilian Walnut Cocoa 28mil Wear Layer 6x48 Rigid Core Click Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Buy 54 Box at $3.59 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Scratch Resistant
- Easy Rigid Core Install
- ProTXTM Top Coat
See it installed
About The Collection: The Optoro Luxury Plank Flooring Collection is a Rigid Core Click floor that has options from commercial spaces to multi-family and residential projects. This floating floor touts a unique layering system, combining TileBar-exclusive visuals with a solid polymer core and our ProTx UV topcoat, delivering unparalleled scratch and stain resistance, with waterproof and sound dampening capabilities. Available in multiple wood and stone visuals.
- Luxury Vinyl Planks Provides Style and Durability
- Rigid Core Click Installation Provides Easy and Budget-Friendly Application
- Modern Wood Tones Deliver a Realistic Wood-Look
- Waterproof, Stain & Scratch resistant 6” x 48” Vinyl Plank-Format
- ProTXTM Top Coat for Lasting Durability
- Perfect for Light Commercial & Residential Use
Why Choose TileBar Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring? Tilebar Luxury Plank Flooring has a ProTx™ UV-cured urethane topcoat layer that provides good to excellent protection against scuffs, scratches, stains and chemicals. With many design options available, Tilebar Luxury Plank Flooring can replicate the look of wood, stones, and abstracts, at a more affordable product and installation cost, and better performances in areas with moisture. Tilebar Luxury Plank Flooring is easier to clean and maintain compared to soft surface products, making it a popular choice for healthcare, education, corporate, hospitality, retail and other commercial and residential applications.
6" x 48"
6" x 8.95"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Floor Radiant Panel
Passes - Class 1:
Passes - Max 0.020 in/lin ft
Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Farmhouse, Modern, Traditional
Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Bathroom Floor, Commercial Floor
Passes - Max
Wondering how to install TilebarLVT and maintain its beauty for years to come? Review our guides below.
Explore The Installation Guide: Click Here.
Explore The Maintenance Guide: Click Here.
Watch The Installation Video: Click Here.