DreamStone Statuario Venato 24x48 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 30 Box at $5.99 per sq. ft and save 8%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Variation In The Dramatic Veins Like Real Marble
- Classic Marble Look With All The Benefits of Porcelain
- Made For Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great For Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: These large-format Statuario Venato 24” x 48” Polished Porcelain tiles perfectly replicate the crisp white color and dramatic gray veining of Statuario Venato marble, creating a classic look. The polished finish provides a reflective glow that can brighten up any space, supporting and expanding its architectural traits. Capitalizing on the low-maintenance quality of porcelain, the DreamStone tiles are stain-resistant, water repellant, and don’t require any special sealing, making them perfect for any durable wall installation.
About The Collection: The DreamStone Collection recreates the classic look of marble with all the benefits of an affordable porcelain. These tiles beautifully mirror the dramatic veins and color variations found in natural marble, creating a durable result that is almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Our DreamStone tiles are available in multiple sizes, from large format to patterned mosaic tiles, allowing for design versatility in any size project from commercial to residential, making these tiles perfect for flooring, walls, and backsplashes.
23.62" x 47.24"
White with Grey Veining
3.8" x 7.85"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)