Parapet Black and White 24x24 Polished Marble Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Gorgeous Nero Marquina + Ariston Marble Tile
- Bold yet Classic pattern with Elegant, Daring, Defining Lines
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About the collection:
Sure, you may not live in a royal palace, but with the parapet collection any space of yours can feel that way. Parapet is the highest point of a castle and taking inspiration from its name, this collection’s bold appearance reflects just that. Elegantly daring and defining lines mark the tile in a classic black and white color palette. The marvelously polished finish makes any room transform into a piece of timeless artwork. Perfectly suited for interior/exterior walls or floors, you can create chevron patterns, staple stripes, and so much more.
About the tile:
This gorgeous 24-by-24-inch polished, Nero Marquina and Ariston Marble Tile is destined to define your space as one fit for the crown. The bold yet classic black and white pattern elevates, while the shine captivates. Plus, this marble tile is backed by porcelain, reinforcing its shape and making it even more long-lasting. It’s perfect to use on walls, or floors both indoors and outdoors. That means you can showcase your elegance both in and out of the home: dress up shower walls, backyard patios, and more. The lay ways are endless; you can create a chevron look, staple stripe, or diamond print. No matter the choice, one thing is for sure: royalty beckons you
24" x 24"
Black + White
3.9" x 7.85"
Marble backed by porcelain
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
4 Sq Ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.