Parma White Matte Star and White Matte Cross 6" Terracotta Look Porcelain Tile
- Buy 120 Box at $15.25 per sq. ft and save 10%
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
An old-world look with rustic notes
About The Tile: Enjoy the warm, earthy look of terracotta in durable porcelain with Parma White Matte Star and White Matte Cross 6" Terracotta Look Porcelain Tile. This classic white tile features subtle color and shading variations and a natural matte finish, giving it an authentic, artisanal appearance. The rustic surface enhances a captivating star-and-cross format.
Uneven tile edges mean wider grout joints, for a more traditional look
Inspired by handmade tile, nuanced color adds layers of depth
Subway tile meets star-and-cross design
Intriguing walls and floors are yours with the Parma collection, featuring an unexpected pairing of formats: a classic subway and star-and-cross combination. The small-scale, extruded porcelain tiles have a terracotta look, inspired by both Mediterranean and Spanish Colonial styles. Choose from five colorways to create showstopping installations in and around your home.
A unique process with personality
Parma tiles are made by a process known as extrusion, meaning wet clay is forced through a mold and cut down into desired shapes before firing. These extruded porcelain tiles have subtle dimensional variations giving them an appealing handcrafted appearance. Uneven edges call for thicker grout lines, completing the rustic look.
6.10" x 6.10"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Star + Cross
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Craftsman, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)