Rizo Earth Gray 24x48 Terrazzo Look Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 35 boxes at $8.50 per sq. ft and save 16%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Terrazzo Look Porcelain Tile
- 24x24" Large Format Square
- Ideal for Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Rizo 2.0 Earth 24” x 48” Matte Porcelain tiles consist of a taupe undertone speckled with fragments of warm and cool grays, chips of ivory, and flecks of caramel brown. This oversized porcelain tile offers an organic and grounded look that is full of character, using cutting-edge printing technology to achieve the attractively irregular pattern of stone aggregate while maintaining the durability affordability of porcelain. The Earth Rizo 2.0 tiles are incredibly versatile and can be used for walls and floors in outdoor and interior spaces to bring sophistication and high-end design.
- Realistic Terrazzo-look Porcelain Tiles
- Large-Format 24” x 48” Tile Requires Less Grout Joints
- Sophisticated Earthy Color Palette Recreates Ceppo di Gré Stone
- Natural and Modern Matte Finish for Both Floors & Walls
- Made in Italy
About The Collection: With a neutral color palette, a matte finish, and a large-format size, our Rizo 2.0 Collection recreates a Terrazzo-like feel from a Ceppo di Gré stone look - and it has never felt more modern. These large-format porcelain tiles replicate the iconic look of a large aggregate marble finished to a smooth appearance, achieving the attractive Terrazzo-like pattern with the durability and affordability of porcelain. The Rizo 2.0 tiles are offered in 5 earthy shades with natural tones that range from cool to warm. This combination of timeless and contemporary in design and material allows for great versatility of application, offering endless possibilities for walls and floors in outdoor and interior spaces, bringing sophistication and high-end design.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.75" x 7.9"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Craftsman, Industrial, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
Floor and Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)