Sarina Vintage White 3x6 Glossy Crackled Ceramic Wall Tile
$14.39per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Spain
- Glossy White Crackled Ceramic Tile
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Shower, Fireplace, Any Indoor Wall
See it installed
A classic square, reimagined
About The Tile: Add timeless beauty to your home with our Sarina Vintage White Glossy Crackled 3” x 6” Ceramic Tile. Calling to mind a treasured antique finish, this white tile’s glossy surface is enhanced by delicate black crackle lines throughout. Sarina has a versatile farmhouse vibe that makes a stylish statement on any interior wall.
Complete your installation
Frame your Sarina project with matching trim pieces from the collection
Refresh a favorite style
Take timeless farmhouse style and give it an update
Heirloom-inspired, TileBar designed
Elevate any space with Sarina, a collection of white ceramic tiles and companion trims inspired by craquelure, often considered a mark of authenticity and value in antiques and objets d’art. This versatile collection includes tiles in two formats, chair rail, base molding, bullnose and pencil-edge trims. Delicate black crackle lines give Sarina an antiqued look that doesn’t compromise its durability.
Inspired by the past and the present
The first crackle glazes were applied by hand in China and Japan a thousand years ago. The effect has stood the test of time. A unique firing process lends Sarina a glossy finish with delicate black crackle lines that form during cooling. TileBar’s in-house design team partnered with artisanal Spanish tile manufacturer Cevica to curate the finish that gives this collection its vintage look.
2.95" x 5.9"
White w/ Black Crackle
2.95" x 5.85"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)