Sculpt Chevron Gray 24x48 Natural Porcelain Tile
- Buy 24 boxes at $8.99 per sq. ft and save 18%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made In Italy
- Inspired by the Sculptural Terraces and Cobbled Streets of Italy
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall |Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Collection: Inspired by the sculptural terraces and cobbled streets of Italy, the Sculpt Collection creates a dramatically new visual, breathing new life into an ancient design. These large-format 24” x 48 " porcelain tiles replicate the sun-baked appearance of terra cotta with soft color variations and a natural finish, while the chevron pattern provides a modern iteration to this timeless classic. This collection is available in 4 colorways, with 2 earthy colorways that reinforce the traditional Italian terra cotta style alongside white and gray options that provide a modern minimalist aesthetic. The Sculpt tiles fuse old-world charm with contemporary lines and cutting-edge porcelain technology, resulting in an elegant series that can complement any decor and are suitable for walls or floors in commercial and residential spaces.
About The Tile: The Sculpt Gray tiles redefine the terra cotta look as a modern and minimalist design. Combining an elegant chevron pattern with a dark gray color palette and a natural finish, these large-format 24” x 48" porcelain tiles preserve the old worn appearance of sun-baked clay and elevate it to a contemporary aesthetic with an urban edge.
23.42" x 47.04"
3.7" x 7.85"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
> 1700 N
7.65 Sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Craftsman, Industrial, Mediterranean
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)