TileBar Shipping & Returns
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples! Simply add samples for 5 different tiles for only $5. You are basically bringing a tile shop right into your home. It’s tile shopping for the 21st century.
For all non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping for only $39, whether you're ordering one, one hundred, or one million square feet of tile. When you order from TileBar, you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our lightning fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Charges may also apply to hard-to-reach areas such as military bases and locations only accessible via ferry. These charges will be assessed after your order is processed, and you will be contacted to provide payment for said charges. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order.
Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected]. Returns will not be accepted without the form. In your email request, include:
A. Your order number.
B. The amount of sheets (or square feet) of tile you are returning.
C. The reason for your return.
You will receive a pre-filled RMA form within 2 business days of submitting your request.
2. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable shipping options, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
3. TileBar doesn't pay for return shipping. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and arrangements - you can choose any carrier you'd like.
4. The following items are final sale and can not be returned: samples, clearance items, items marked as FINAL SALE, and custom orders (yeah, we do those). Shipping charges are non-refundable.
5. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Credit will not be issued for any items returned to us broken. It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well - our products are extremely fragile. We recommend insuring your return shipment and using a trackable shipping method. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
6. Once we receive your return, your refund will be processed within 7 business days.
7. Please note: Samples and sale items are not returnable, and shipping charges are non-refundable.