Silkwood Walnut Brown 8x48 Matte Porcelain Wood Look Tile
- Buy 24 boxes at $5.99 sq.ft and save 26%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Warm, Stylish, Wood-Look Tile
- Made for Residential and Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Our Silkwood Walnut Brown tile brings a rustic and raw character which supports a warm and elegant design. This deep shade of walnut brown with its natural blonde wood notes can create a subtle backdrop to any room, or stand out as a design statement. This shade's timeless quality is what makes it versatile and can easily be used in both commercial and residential settings, on both the floor and wall.
About The Collection: Warm, stylish, and minimal: Our Silkwood Collection combines the durability and elegance of porcelain with timeless quality of hardwood floors. Inspired by the minimalist neutrality of Nordic design, these wood-look tiles offer a large variety of faces for each colorway ensuring that the natural variations of a classic wood floor look shine through while the softly bright, lighter shades of white and grey and the boldness of the darker walnut and dark brown help to create the sense of organic beauty. The range of matte finish colorways in these 8x48” plank size allows the transformation of any space into a serene and intimate haven.
7.87" x 47.24"
Walnut + Brown
3.7" x 7.75"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Average Value 0.08%
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Industrial, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)