Splash Glacier White 2x2 Polished Glass Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Glimmers with iridescence
- Exquisite textured glass
- Makes a gorgeous backsplash
- Perfect for pools/showers
Beachy, beautiful, and icy white
About The Tile: The singular beauty of our Splash Glacier White 2x2 Polished Glass Mosaic makes a subtle statement on any wall where a hint of cool drama is desired. Several formats allow for creativity; we like this versatile, icy white hue in kitchens as much as we do in kids’ baths. Glass tile lends a watery, ethereal look to any space, especially when used with clear grout, as is recommended.
Clear grout is best
For sheer perfection and to enhance the reflective effect of glass tile, use clear grout.
For wall use only
Glass tile is recommended for an array of wall applications—including pools, showers, and backsplashes
Perfect for pools, showers, and more
Be awed by Splash, an enticing collection of glass mosaic tile inspired by coastal style and shimmering sunshine. Its three colorways—two blue hues and the stunning, versatile icy white—call to mind surf, sea, and sky. Five formats offer options for pools, showers, and backsplashes. This refreshing collection is equal parts polish and whimsy.
Luxury and ease of installation
Translucent, reflective Splash is a glass tile designed to take your breath away. Its iridescence gives it a showy, upscale look and feel, so it’s perfect for resort-worthy poolside use. A mesh backing makes it easy to work with, too. For minimal cuts in a standard backsplash installation, we recommend the 4.5x9 subway format (in gorgeous, glacier white).
1.89" x 1.89"
11.73" x 11.73"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)