Tres Thassos Gem Polished Marble Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Chip Size 5.11" x 5.9"
- Color White
- Finish Polished
- Residential Wall | Floor
- Commercial Wall | Floor
About the Collection: Our Tres Collection redefines the possibilities of marble tiles as a luxurious yet energetic design element. With a triangular waterjet pattern and a graphically bold color palette, the Tres tiles showcase a modern twist on an age-old classic. Black and white marbles provide the anchor for this collection, with five different vivid and inviting colorways that are perfect for an accent wall, a shower wall, a bold backsplash, or an eye-catching residential floor. Featuring a polished finish, these mosaics elevate the elegance and sophistication of marble to a presentation of contemporary and playful design.
About the Tile: Combining a field of White Thassos marble with colorfully veined accents, the Tres Thassos Gem Polished Marble Mosaic tiles are a statement of modernism with a playful edge. The triangular uniformity in these mosaics compliment the unique nature and angular geometry of the jewel-tone accents, showcasing Blue Macauba, Verde, Rosa Norvegia, Wooden Black, and Dandong Gree marbles. The final result is a bold graphic statement that still retains the elegance and classic sophistication of marble.
5.11" x 5.9"
12" x 20.5"
White + Gray + Green
5.15" x 5.8"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.