All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Authentic high-grade Alaska White marble
- Creamy white base with gray & gold veining
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, kitchen, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Contemporary and stylish, the Alaska White 1" x 3" Polished Marble Herringbone Mosaic creates an eye-catching and elegant design. Consisting of elongated brick tiles, this mosaic presents a subtle and balanced herringbone pattern, perfect for an accent wall or a captivating backsplash. These natural stone tiles feature the soft variations of marble, allowing for a warm and luxurious look.Key Features
- Authentic high-grade Alaska White marble tile
- Gray and gold veining on a creamy white surface
- Elegant 1” x 3” herringbone mosaic adds design element to any space
- 10 mm thick
- Polished finish provides sophisticated reflective surface
- Perfect for floors, walls, backsplashes, bathrooms, and more
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors with proper Installation
- Part of a suite of sizes and formats providing great design versatility What to Expect with Alaska White Natural Stone
- Veining size and location will vary subtly for each tile
- Natural fissures can occur with this natural stone
- Color and pattern will differ between stone lots
- Heavy traffic, use, and cleaning can affect finish
See it installed
12" x 12.79"
4.8" x 6.75"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Before you start tiling, make sure that whatever surface the tiles are being installed to will be strong and structurally sound. Cement board, concrete or drywall is best, as these surfaces can handle the moisture of the tiling process. Plywood should be avoided, since the wood will warp with the added moisture and it will also be less waterproof, even after tiling.
Natural stones are products of nature; therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture, and veining will occur. Verify all products before installation for any damage or defects such as chipped edges, broken pieces. No adjustment will be made after installation.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly is recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- 3/16" or 1/4" square notch trowel should be used when installing our marble material and ridges should be smoothed down with the flat side of the trowel prior to fixing the tiles in the mortar bed.
- To prevent scratching, Non-Sanded grout is ideal for all natural stone. In the event that your grout joints are larger than 1/8”, you should mix Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts for added density. Prior to grouting, test an area to make sure the stone surface will not scratch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- We highly recommend applying grout release prior to grouting the tile to facilitate cleaning and for protection against staining from contrasting color grouts.
After the stone is installed, and grouted, seal the stone with an appropriate high quality breathable stone sealer, to minimize water absorption, efflorescence, and potential staining. We recommend our polished sealer for polished stone. If necessary, a color enhancer may be applied to bring out the true color of the stone at any time after grouting. Follow sealer manufacturer's installation instructions. Reseal tile when the stone gets darker or as needed.
Use a wet-saw with a new, continuous rim diamond blade specifically designed for cutting marble. Do not use “turbo” or other notched blades designed for use with porcelain or ceramic as the teeth can cause a coarse cut, resulting in a heavily chipped edge.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
For normal care and maintenance of stone tiles, clean stone surfaces with a few drops of neutral cleaner, stone soap, or a mild liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a clean soft cloth for best results. Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks. Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar, or other acids on marble or limestone. Rinse the surface thoroughly after washing with the soap solution and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaners.