Lodge Stone 3D White 6x24 Textured Porcelain Wall Tile
- Buy 48 Box at $6.98 per sq. ft and save 12%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 5.82" x 23.74"
- Color White
- Finish Textured Matte
- Residential Wall Only
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
About The Tile: The Lodge Stone 3D White 6” x 24” tile is rich with creams, whites and beiges, working together in a subtle irregular pattern that reinforces the rustic look of stacked stone tiles. Capitalizing on the consistency and performance of porcelain, these mosaic tiles offer an elegant and sleek version of the nostalgic brick pattern and get their authenticity from its textured matte finish. The result is a bright and modern visual, adding texture and dimension to any space.
About The Collection: The Lodge Stone 3D Collection captures the rustically modern look of stacked stone, enriching indoor and outdoor spaces alike with an architectural appeal. Consisting of varying rectangular stone shapes, these porcelain tiles are given an authentic boost with a high relief pattern and a textured matte finish that perfectly mimic stacked stonework, while maintaining the supreme performance of porcelain. These interlocking tiles are designed for easy installation, offered in a large plank format as well as inside and outside corner pieces, allowing for seamless corner application. The Lodge Stone 3D tiles are available in accessible earth-tone colorways and are perfectly suited for accent walls, backsplash, or fireplace walls, along with exterior wall applications.
5.82" x 23.74"
3.95" x 5.85"
7 mm - 11 mm
R > 48 N/mm2
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Rustic, Farmhouse, Industrial
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)