Reef Cream 8" Hexagon Polished Pearl Terrazzo Tile
- Buy 54 Box at $21.15 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Light Gray cement base with authentic mother-of-pearl chips
- Handmade tile in a modern hexagon format
- Made for residential or commercial use
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor walls, and residential floors
A shimmering take on traditional terrazzo
About The Tile: Discover Reef Cream 8” Polished Hexagon Tile, a decorative wall tile with a shine all its own. This terrazzo features iridescent mother-of-pearl chips densely set into a light gray cement base, cut into a modern 8-inch hexagon format. Because it is handmade, this tile has artisanal variations in thickness. A polished finish completes this tile’s enchanting look.
Don’t let its delicate look fool you – mother-of-pearl is a surprisingly strong, resilient material.
Pearl Terrazzo is a heat-resistant tile, making it a stunning and smart option for fireplaces and kitchen backsplashes.
Artisanal iridescence in the spotlight
Luster and sheen are what make Reef Terrazzo an undeniably compelling decorative wall tile. This collection refashions the Italian technique of terrazzo by replacing the traditional natural stone chips with brilliant mother-of-pearl. Reef Terrazzo adds an element of drama in your choice of light and dark colorways, available in three distinctive formats.
Made from the source material of pearls
Mother-of-pearl, also known as nacre, is a composite material of organic proteins and crystalline minerals, produced by mollusks as their shell’s inner lining. The freshwater and saltwater varieties are both prized for their iridescence and durability. It can be crushed into a terrazzo’s base material to make it sparkle or mixed in as chips, as is the case with the Reef Terrazzo collection.”
7.87" x 9.05"
Beige , White
Floor | Wall
Abrasion Resistance:Class A1
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Backsplash, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing terrazzo or cement tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)