Rugged Tumbled Mix Black 6x24 Matte Porcelain Ledger Stone Veneer
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Item Size 5.8" x 24"
- Color Black
- Tile Finish Matte
- Residential Wall Only
- Made In USA
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
About The Tile: The Rugged Tumbled Mix Black 6” x 24” Matte Porcelain Ledger Stone Veneer finds inspiration in several natural stones, such as quartzite, sandstone, and limestone, to create an eclectic and diverse pattern. This broad color palette of dark charcoal, warm grays, and blonde tones, provides a versatile and captivating appearance. These tiles introduce an American classic to any space with ease and supreme performance, giving the impression of multiple stones in one easy to install veneer tile.
About The Collection: The Rugged Tumbled Collection redefines classic stone veneers, offering a new way to celebrate classic American design. Using advanced porcelain technology, this line of tiles replicates the rough texture and distinct pattern of stone tiles, expanding a traditionally outdoor aesthetic to indoor spaces with a refined finish. The textured surface of these mosaic tiles is enriched by diverse earthy shades and soft tone variations, reinforcing a rustic overall look. This collection includes a variety of corner pieces, ensuring a seamless application in indoor and outdoor settings. Defined by its use of high-quality materials and authentic design, the Rugged Tumbled tiles add character and charm to commercial and residential spaces alike.
5.8" x 24"
> 250 lbf
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)