True Terrazzo Tinos Black and White 16x16 Polished Terrazzo Tile
- Buy 136 boxes at $8.99 per sq. ft and save 18%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Authentic Terrazzo Tiles Made With Natural Stone Fragments
- Balanced & Neutral Color Palette Mixed With Stone Chips
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Ideal For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
The True Terrazzo Tinos instills an encapsulating modern ambiance with black stone chunks set against an off-white base. This slab is ideal for those that want to create a contemporary design; It would go perfectly with color pop furniture or brass accents. With an 18 mm thickness for maximum durability and a polished finish, you can use this piece in commercial or residential applications (whether that’s indoor or outdoor).
About The Collection: Keeping with the home and décor trends as of late, we’d like to introduce you to the True Terrazzo Collection. This Collection is made from 16x16 tiles that are highly durable and able to be placed both indoors as well as outdoors. Each piece within this collection has its own unique stone composition. Whether you’re seeking a monochromatic style or a modern color statement, we have something for every design taste.
About Terrazzo: The process of creating Terrazzo started in Venice; in fact, terrazzo translates to terrace in Italian, which fits since this material is usable outdoors. Made from a concrete or cement base, a mix of stone, granite, glass, among other natural materials are placed atop. The whole thing is sealed with a weighted roller and gets a nice polish. The result is an ever-unique, composite-looking décor option. It should be noted that the phenomenon known as efflorescence occurs as a result of this process, which is simply a white covering atop the material, which does disappear in time with wear. So, don’t be unnerved if your product has it.
16.14" x 16.14"
Black + White
3.85" x 3.9"
Cement base with stone chips (Terrazzo)
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing terrazzo or cement tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)