Alesso Deco Iberia Green 8x8 Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Captures the Sumptuous Magic of the Granada Tiles
- Ideal for Residential or Commercial Wall & Floor
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
From the Alhambra to your homeThe Alesso Deco Iberia Green 8x8 Matte Porcelain Tile combines artisanal technique with decorative geometry. This tile’s cool green hue with shade variation and its star-and-cross pattern are characteristic of Nazari-period ceramics from medieval Andalusia, Spain. Mix and match this tile with others from the Alesso collection to give your installation a custom look.
All the benefits of porcelain
Porcelain is more affordable, more durable, and easier to maintain than many other materials.
A traditional look from Spain
An artisanal effect with natural variations provides a handmade but more affordable look.
Colors and patterns of medieval SpainThe iconic courtyards of Alhambra served as the inspiration for the Alesso collection. These 8-by-8-inch Moorish-style tiles are offered in four decorative designs and three solid, complementary colorways. They combine the practicality of porcelain with the artistry of an encaustic look. Alesso infuses any space—kitchens, foyers, patios, and more—with a classic look.
A centuries-old technique, reimaginedTo make encaustic tile, a carved stamp is pressed into wet clay; pigment is added, giving it the appearance of a handmade inlaid pattern. By printing patterns on porcelain, the same vibrancy can be achieved—and you get the benefits of a durable material (porcelain resists scratches, water, and fading) that’s easy to maintain. Plus, it’s more affordable.
7.87" x 7.87"
Green + Gray
7.85" x 7.85"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
0.43 Sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Cottage, Farmhouse, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)