Basic White 4x12 Polished Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
- Buy 20 boxes at $3.99 sq.ft and save 28%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Clean Contemporary Feel
- Timeless Classic White Colorway
- Ideal for Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, & Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The classic white polished subway tile moves into the modern age with an expanded 4”x12” size and the ability to bring a clean, contemporary feel to any space. Whether you are installing this tile horizontally or vertically, with matching white grout or contrasting color, or in a traditional or modern décor, our Basic White 4”x12” polished tile will always deliver the perfect blend of timeless style and modern sensibility.
- 4x12" Polished Ceramic Tile
- Classic White Color Palette
- Timeless Style That Complements Any Design
- Ideal for Bathroom, Kitchen, & Shower Wall Use
About The Collection: Get back to the basics of design with this subway wall tile collection that proves that simple is always elegant and a classic white tile will always be in fashion. We begin with a traditional 3x6” subway size that comes in both a glossy and matte finish, and then add a beveled edge option for when subtle depth and dimension is desired for that perfect architectural touch. Next, we expand our size options to include 4”x12”, 8”x16”, and even 12”x24” to allow this eternal classic’s reach to scale beyond a backsplash into limitless possibilities. The simple beauty of our Basic White Collection will ensure that these tiles will always be in style.
4" x 12"
3.95" x 11.85"
3x6", 4x12", 8x16"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)