Paint Rosa Pink 3x16 Glossy Porcelain Subway Tile for Wall
- Buy 36 boxes at $7.99 per sq. ft and save 20%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Elongated Traditional Glazed Porcelain Tile
- Ideal for Residential and Commercial Wall Use
- Great for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The Paint Brick Rosa 3” x 16” Polished Porcelain tiles capture the exquisite charm of traditional glazed tiles with a lightly-hued rose colorway. An elongated subway shape with softened beveled edges adds a contemporary flair to the overall look that can work in brick, stacked, or herringbone patterns. The polished, undulating finish of these tiles enhances the architecture of the space with a delicate reflective quality, creating a dynamic and fresh atmosphere.Key Features
- Made in Italy
- Polished, Glossy Finish
- 3x16" Elongated Porcelain Tile
- Authentic Handmade Look & Feel
- 8.5 mm Thick Wall Tile
- Perfect for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom Or Any Wall Tile
About The Collection: Exuding a grounded earthy presence with an elegantly modern shape, the Paint Collection marks an artistic renaissance. This collection of glazed porcelain tiles features a series of 3” x 16” polished wall tiles in a soft and organic color palette that provides a rich range of expression, from a minimalist white to a warm terracotta and a sleek glossy black. A subtly textured surface offers a handcrafted look, giving these tiles an artisanal flair that recreates traditional ceramics craftsmanship. The elongated brick format of these tiles gives this line its modern update, allowing it to complement and elevate any contemporary space in a variety of patterns, from staggered bricks to herringbone, creating a new wave of ceramic design.
2.95" x 15.74"
Taupe + Beige & Cream + Pink
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mediterranean, Traditional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)