Tau Navy Blue 9x9 Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 45 boxes at $7.15 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Non-Rectified Edges & Matte Finish Provide A Hand-Crafted Look
- Made for Residential & Commercial Wall | Floor Use
- Great for Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Fireplaces, Accent walls
See it installed
A pure expression of Mediterranean charmImagine strolling on cobblestone streets under a starry sky; Tau Navy Blue 9x9 Matte Porcelain Tile will take you there. These vibrant navy tiles with a contrasting pattern of white stars recreate the look of encaustic tile, while providing the practical benefits of porcelain. Available in an adaptable square format, its matte finish and non-rectified edges lend this tile artisanal authenticity.
All the benefits of porcelain
Porcelain is more affordable, more durable, and easier to maintain than many other materials.
Traditional look and eco-friendly benefits
Natural variations in non-rectified tiles offer a handmade look, are made with less waste, and are more affordable.
Make a wish upon a starInspired by the luminous night sky over the Mediterranean Sea, the Tau collection is an encaustic-look porcelain tile with a celestial pattern. Each of its four colorways creates a serene, nautical feel. The matte finish contributes to the natural look and feel of traditional encaustic tile, while its porcelain construction provides durability and keeps it affordable.
A centuries-old technique, reimaginedTo make encaustic tile, pigment is added to wet clay, and the pattern contained in each tile is assembled piece-by-piece. By printing this look on durable, easy-to-maintain porcelain, the same vibrancy can be achieved without sacrificing porcelain’s advantages (it resists scratches, water, and fading). Plus, it’s more affordable, making this a budget-friendly way to enjoy an artisanal style.
8.77" x 8.77"
Black + White
8.7" x 8.75"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
1800 - 2400 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Contemporary, Mediterranean, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Commercial Floor
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)