After Gris 13x40 Matte Ceramic Tile
$4.49per sq. ft.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
- Size 12.99" x 39.37"
- Color Gray
- Finish Matte
- Residential Wall Only
- Made In Spain
- Commercial Wall Only
See it installed
About The Tile: The After Gris 13” x 40” Matte Ceramic Tiles feature a neutral shade of gray with bold color variations, achieving a sophisticated take on urban industrial style. The textured matte-finished surface of these plank size 13” x 40” ceramic tiles simulates formed concrete, adding warmth and depth to the overall look.Key Features
- Concrete-Look White Body Ceramic Tile
- Large Format 13” x 40” Plank Tile
- Textured Matte Surface
- Rectified Edges
- Perfect for Kitchen, Backsplash & Bathroom Wall
About The Collection: Reimagine industrial style décor as a statement of elegance with the After Collection, featuring a sleek color palette and refined concrete-form pattern. These large-format 13” x 40:” ceramic plank tiles present subtle details and a textured surface to achieve the aesthetic and urban charm of concrete, elevating this industrial look to fit a high-end, contemporary space. The rectified edges provide seamless application, allowing for minimal grout lines and reinforcing an authentic look. Available in three modern neutrals, the After series of tiles offer a minimalist urban design, creating a high-impact visual with an emphasis on surface and visual texture.
12.99" x 39.37"
4.1" x 7.7"
White Body Ceramic
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Craftsman, Contemporary, Industrial, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)