Highwater Turquoise Olive Fishscale 2x5 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile
- Buy 78 boxes at $12.99 sq.ft and save 20%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- The format creates an illusion of layering and depth
- Vibrant colors with a glossy finish, as well as matte white
- Made for residential & commercial Wall Use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower and more
See it installed
Evoke the movement of the sea
About The Tile: The Highwater Turquoise Fish Scale Matte 2x5 Ceramic Wall Tile will transform your space into an inviting cove, with its playfully curved shape and glossy teal hue. Reimagine your bathroom or shower by giving it a layered look. Highwater can also break up (or smooth out) a staid, linear space. This collection will provide character and charm anywhere you install it.
Mix and match finishes or colors
Create an even more nuanced look by mixing colors or matte white with a glossy finish.
Fits (and looks right) anywhere
The smaller scale of Highwater tiles makes them an ideal fit for any space, even smaller areas.
Tile in a rainbow of colorways
Turn your space into an oasis with the Highwater Collection. These evocative Spanish-made ceramic wall tiles in a fish-scale format are available in seven refreshing colorways. Highwater’s layered appearance and tonal variation lend a subtle illusion of depth to walls, making it a perfect choice for smaller areas like bathrooms, showers, and more.
Versatile styling possibilities
Each colorway of the Highwater collection has its own personality, providing a slightly different finished look you won’t find anywhere else. Create a soft, glamorous feel with the rose colorway, enjoy a spa-like environment with neutral whites or elegant gray, or mix and match blues with two or three tones to create a space that calls to mind the sea.
2.44" x 5"
Green + Turquoise
2.44” x 5”
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Tropical
Backsplash, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)